Invisalign | Nashua NH
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss Invisalign® clear braces, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment for an initial evaluation.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Storace and Pederzani expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Storace and Pederzani has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Storace and Pederzani about once every 4 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information about Invisalign-Clear Braces or to schedule a consultation with Storace or Pederzani, call our office in Nashua, NH at Nashua Office Phone Number 603-880-3496.